Health Benefits of Bitter Orange Tea:
- Liver Disease
- Abdominal Disorders
- Recuperative traits to restore health and strength
- Antibacterial, Antidepressant
Not Recommended if you have the following health issues:
- Heart Problems
How to make this tea:
Since Tunisian Tea is Loose Leaf you should have either a filtered tea pot or a Tea Ball Strainer.
- In a Teapot add 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a Boil. Once it Boils take the Teapot off of the stove.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of Tunisian Loose Leaf Tea (Equivalent of 3 Tea Bags). Let Steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves from the pot, pour out the water and add more water. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stove
- Add the Tea leaves back to the tea.
- Put back on the stove at medium heat for 5 minutes. Add sugar to your taste.
- Remove from the stove. Steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the loose leaves.
- Add Pine Nuts and fresh mint to each glass.
- You can also add a small slice of Orange and place it on the glass.
Non-GMO and Organic.
Product of Tunisia.