This Green Tea with mint and rose pedals has an amazing array of health benefits. Rose extracts and teas have been used by the Chinese for over 5,000 years for their health benefits. Rose pedals are an excellent source of Vitamin C, giving your immune system a boost. It also have anti-cancer benefits to help prevent cancer. Rose tea can be good for the hair and skin, and is also beneficial for urinary track infection.
Benefits of Rose Tea:
- Helps aid in menstrual discomfort
- Anti-Cancer benefits
- Can help with Urinary Track Infection
- Can aid in digestion
- Helps to treat insomnia
- High in Vitamin C to which helps boost the immune system
- Helps to lower chronic health conditions due to its multiple antioxidants
- Relieves respiratory problems
How to make this Tea:
Since Tunisian Tea is Loose Leaf you should have either a filtered tea pot or a Tea Ball Strainer.
- In a Teapot add 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a Boil. Once it Boils take the Teapot off of the stove.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of Tunisian Loose Leaf Tea (Equivalent of 3 Tea Bags). Let Steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves from the pot, pour out the water and add more water. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stove
- Add the Tea leaves back to the tea.
- Put back on the stove at medium heat for 5 minutes. Add sugar to your taste.
- Remove from the stove. Steep for 5 minutes. Keep in mind that Tunisians love a lot of sugar. Westerners will probably only use half of the sugar that Tunisians use.
- Remove the loose leaves.
- Add Pine Nuts and fresh mint to each glass.
- You can also add a small slice of Orange and place it on the glass.
Our tea is Organic and Non-GMO.
Product of Tunisia.