An amazing tasting tea blending green tea leaves, with dried Mint, and dried pineapple to make an aromic tea blend. This organic and non-GMO tea will become a must have upon first taste. Not only does this tea have an amazing flavor, but it has many health benefits.
- Low in calories but high in nutrients
- Contains disease-fighting antioxidents
- Its enzymes can help to ease digestion
- May help to reduce the risk of cancer
- Helps boost immunity and suppress inflammation
- Shown to ease symptoms of Arthritis
- May speed recovery after surgery or strenuous exercise
Since Tunisian Green Tea is Loose Leaf you should have either a filtered tea pot or a Tea Ball Strainer.
- In a Teapot add 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a Boil. Once it Boils take the Teapot off of the stove.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of Tunisian Loose Leaf Tea (Equivalent of 3 Tea Bags). Let Steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves from the pot, pour out the water and add more water. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stove
- Add the Tea leaves back to the tea.
- Put back on the stove at medium heat for 5 minutes. Add sugar to your taste.
- Remove from the stove. Steep for 5 minutes. Keep in mind that Tunisians love a lot of sugar. Westerners will probably only use half of the sugar that Tunisians use.
- Remove the loose leaves.
- Add Pine Nuts and fresh mint to each glass.
- You can also add a small slice of Orange and place it on the glass.
In addition to all of these health benefits, pineapple is very delicious and adds an amazing flavor to the Green Tea and Peppermint, making one of the most popular teas that Bambino’s Gourmet Kitchen stocks.
Product of Tunisia.