Our loose leaf green tea has dried mint in the blend making an incredible flavor. Tunisia is famous in the Arab world for its tea and when you taste this tea you will understand why. Green tea is the most healthy drink on Earth and our Green Tea is Organic and non-GMO.
Health Benefits of Green Tea:
- Helps prevent a range of ailments including cancer.
- Loaded with polyphenol antioxidants, including a catechin called EGCG. These antioxidants can have various beneficial effects on health.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- lowers cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk for stroke.
- Some studies have shown that Green Tea reduces the risk for Type 2 Diabetes.
- shown to help reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Compounds in Green Tea can improve brain function and make you smarter.
- Green Tea increases fat burning and increases performance.
- Can kill dangerous bacteria, which improves dental health and lowers your risk of infection.
- Green Tea may help you live longer.
How to make our Green Tea:
Since our Tunisian Green Tea is Loose Leaf you should have either a filtered tea pot or a Tea Ball Strainer.
- In a Teapot add 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a Boil. Once it Boils take the Teapot off of the stove.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of Tunisian Loose Leaf Tea (Equivalent of 3 Tea Bags). Let Steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves from the pot, pour out the water and add more water. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stove
- Add the Tea leaves back to the tea.
- Put back on the stove at medium heat for 5 minutes. Add sugar to your taste.
- Remove from the stove. Steep for 5 minutes. Keep in mind that Tunisians love a lot of sugar. Westerners will probably only use half of the sugar that Tunisians use.
- Remove the loose leaves.
- Add Pine Nuts and fresh mint to each glass.
- You can also add a small slice of Orange and place it on the glass.
Organic and non-GMO.
Product of Tunisia.