An amazing Green Tea with Natural lemon and mint flavors. The aroma is amazing. This healthy tea is a great tea for social settings or by yourself to just enjoy. It has many incredible health benefits.
Health Benefits of Lemon:
- A good cleanser and detox
- Treatment of cold and flu due to being high in Vitamin C
- Soothes a sore-throat
- Psychological benefits such as energizing your body, refreshing your mind, and improves mental clarity
- Helps to reduce stress
- Great remedy for headaches
- Combating heart disease – Lemon tea contains flavonoids that reduce lipids and inflammation and prevent the formation of blood clots in arteries
- Natural antiseptic with antibacterial and anti-viral properties
- Aids in digestion
- Helps to dissolve kidney stones
- Alleviates the condition of edema
- Reduces menstruation pain
- Improves Insulin production
- Facilitates Iron absorbtion
- Possesses astringent properties that help reduce acne and other skin disorders internally
- Anti-Cancer properties
- Lemon juice enhances the effectiveness and absorption of green tea’s antioxidants
- Natural diuretic
- Great remedy for gingivitis and inflamed gums
How to make this tea:
Since our Tunisian Green Tea is Loose Leaf you should have either a filtered tea pot or a Tea Ball Strainer.
- In a Teapot add 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a Boil. Once it Boils take the Teapot off of the stove.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of Tunisian Loose Leaf Tea (Equivalent of 3 Tea Bags). Let Steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves from the pot, pour out the water and add more water. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stove
- Add the Tea leaves back to the tea.
- Put back on the stove at medium heat for 5 minutes. Add sugar to your taste.
- Remove from the stove. Steep for 5 minutes. Keep in mind that Tunisians love a lot of sugar. Westerners will probably only use half of the sugar that Tunisians use.
- Remove the loose leaves.
- Add Pine Nuts and fresh mint to each glass.
- You can also add a small slice of Lemon and place it on the glass.
Organic and non-GMO.
Product of Tunisia