This fragrant Green Tea has a relaxing blend of Lavender and Mint and has multiple health benefits. From helping with insomnia, to anti-inflammatory properties, this is a must have tea on any shelf. It improves heart health, treats tired muscles, and is an anti-oxidant. Best of all Lavender has no caffeine.
Lavender is an Herb that is grown in the mountains of Northern Africa and the Mediterranean Region. It is grown in order to extract its essential oil.
Lavender has many health benefits:
- Relieves Poor Sleep Quality and Fatigue
- Improving maternal-infant attachment during the early postpartum period
- Upset Stomach
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-fungal properties
- Helps wounds to heal
- Helps with acne and skin problems
This is a very beneficial tea with the combined health benefits of Green Tea, Mint, and Lavender. When one drinks this tea, they should savor the aroma.
How to make Green Tea with Lavender:
Since Tunisian Tea is Loose Leaf you should have either a filtered tea pot or a Tea Ball Strainer.
- In a Teapot add 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a Boil. Once it Boils take the Teapot off of the stove.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of Tunisian Loose Leaf Tea (Equivalent of 3 Tea Bags). Let Steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves from the pot, pour out the water and add more water. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stove
- Add the Tea leaves back to the tea.
- Put back on the stove at medium heat for 5 minutes. Add sugar to your taste.
- Remove from the stove. Steep for 5 minutes. Keep in mind that Tunisians love a lot of sugar. Westerners will probably only use half of the sugar that Tunisians use.
- Remove the loose leaves.
- Add Pine Nuts and fresh mint to each glass.
- You can also add a small slice of Orange and place it on the glass.
Non-GMO and Organic.
Product of Tunisia.