This is a high quality organic green tea from Tunisia with Mint and Geranium. This tea is very beneficial for your health. Not only do you get the health benefits of consuming mint and green tea leaves, you also get the health benefits of geranium.
Health Benefits of Geranium:
- Relieves Pain
- Reduces Stress
- Lowers Inflammation
- Natural antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-fungal properties
- Boosts Immunity
- Anti-hemorrhagic effect, due to Geranium being a styptic. It slows down blood flow by contracting the arteries and veins. It is also used in North Africa for its hemostatic properties, which will cause the wound to clot allowing a wound to heal faster.
- Treats Respiratory Problems
- Promotes Kidney Health
- Aids in Digestion
- Treats Menopause
How To Make Tunisian Tea:
Since our Tunisian Green Tea is Loose Leaf you should have either a filtered tea pot or a Tea Ball Strainer.
- In a Teapot add 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a Boil. Once it Boils take the Teapot off of the stove.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of Tunisian Loose Leaf Tea (Equivalent of 3 Tea Bags). Let Steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves from the pot, pour out the water and add more water. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stove
- Add the Tea leaves back to the tea.
- Put back on the stove at medium heat for 5 minutes. Add sugar to your taste.
- Remove from the stove. Steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the loose leaves.
- Add Pine Nuts and fresh mint to each glass.
- You can also add a small slice of Orange and place it on the glass.
Organic and non-GMO.
Product of Tunisia.