This is an amazing gift set of 8 Exotic Green Tea blends from Tunisia. Each Tea has both green teas and Peppermint as its base with other natural flavors. Each Green Tea blend has multiple health benefits. Not only is the base of the Green Tea healthy, but the Peppermint, and the additional ingredients have added health benefits. This set is recommended for anyone who loves green teas and wants to get the highest quality teas. Each tea is loose leaf, non-GMO, and Organic.
The 8 Exotic Green Tea Blends are:
Mint Tea: 50 grams
Lemon Tea: 50 grams
Orange Tea: 50 grams
Pineapple Tea: 50 grams
Chamomile Tea: 50 grams
Rose Tea: 50 grams
Lavender Tea: 50 grams
Jasmine Tea: 50 grams
This set also comes with a complimentary 70g Tube of La Phare Du Cap Bon Harissa Hot Pepper Paste.
Suggested Retail Price: $74.50
Sale Price: $58.00
Our Price $39.99
How to Make Tunisian Green Tea:
Since our Tunisian Green Tea is Loose Leaf you should have either a filtered tea pot or a Tea Ball Strainer.
- In a Teapot add 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a Boil. Once it Boils take the Teapot off of the stove.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of Tunisian Loose Leaf Tea (Equivalent of 3 Tea Bags). Let Steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves from the pot, pour out the water and add more water. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stove
- Add the Tea leaves back to the tea.
- Put back on the stove at medium heat for 5 minutes. Add sugar to your taste.
- Remove from the stove. Steep for 5 minutes. Keep in mind that Tunisians love a lot of sugar. Westerners will probably only use half of the sugar that Tunisians use.
- Remove the loose leaves.
- Add Pine Nuts and fresh mint to each glass.
- You can also add a small slice of Orange and place it on the glass.
As you can see, making the Tunisian style tea is a process, but it is worth it. Now you can enjoy the authentic taste of Tunisian in your own home. You will impress your friends with your ability to make this exotic tea. Once you have had Tunisian tea, no other tea will do.