You cannot discount the health benefits of Green Tea. This aromatic Tea is globally used worldwide for not only for its amazing taste and aroma, but for its health benefits. Green Tea is drunk in high quantities in China, the USA, India, the Arab World, and in many other countries.
The health benefits of Green Tea are second to none. Dr. Christopher Ochner, who is a research scientist in nutrition at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital said that, “It’s the healthiest thing that I can think of to drink“. For health conscious individuals, green tea is a must have staple in their kitchen. Bambino’s Gourmet Kitchen has organic, non-GMO Green Teas. There are in fact Green Teas in 11 different flavors that Bambino’s Gourmet Kitchen carries, ensuring that there is something for everyone.
Whether it is the Summertime or in the cold of Winter, there is a use for Green Tea. Green Tea can be drunk hot, at room temperature, or as an iced tea. It carries its flavor no matter the temperature. If you are health conscious and you are not familiar with the health benefits of Green Tea, then we will spell it out for you.
Health Benefits of Green Tea:
- Helps prevent a range of ailments including cancer.
- Loaded with polyphenol antioxidants, including a catechin called EGCG. These antioxidants can have various beneficial effects on health.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- lowers cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk for stroke.
- Some studies have shown that Green Tea reduces the risk for Type 2 Diabetes.
- shown to help reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Compounds in Green Tea can improve brain function and make you smarter.
- Green Tea increases fat burning and increases performance.
- Can kill dangerous bacteria, which improves dental health and lowers your risk of infection.
- Green Tea may help you live longer.
As you can see, there are many benefits of Green Tea. Bambino’s Gourmet Kitchen not only has the highest quality Green Teas, but there are 11 different Green Teas, with each having a different natural ingredient that also have additional health benefits.
Make sure to try our Green Tea Gift set, so that you can get an array of our highly delectable and healthy green teas.